Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Curvy Calfs?

So for the longest time I have totally hated that I have hulk calfs. Like I mean they are LARGE and in charge. So then the other day when I put on my workout pant that only come to my knees, I was kinda surpirsed! Because for the first time I think ever, I was like woah girl, you have some muscle on those calfs and you kinda have some definition in their. It was kind of a really great feeling, a feeling that then totally inspired me to go out an buy some workout shorts to keep inspiring me to kick some butt. However at this moment my focus is on my arms and upper back, I am really having issues with those areas right now. So if anyone has any great workouts that they love for those areas let me know, because I am always looking for new ones. I am sorry I dont really have anything deep and fascinating to say tonight., but thats rreally all I got I suppose. So goodnigh all!!

1 comment:

  1. Of Course you have curvy calves. I always knew that! hehe! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete