Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 13: EHHHHH

Well today has not been my day. Had a good day at work, besides the fact that we have a labor day sale all weekend and then after that a freaking one day sale. SO besides Visual working our asses off to do everything in the store(there is two of us by the way). So these last two nights i have come home just like exhausted. But then today I had to go to orentation and new student dinner at CBU and i was kinda bumed because i was just not feeling being there. I was tired and I had the worst headache and really was just not feeling well. So that was kind of a bummer. But now im home. No gym tonight, but had a great dayof eating, went to joses with my manager and some merch girls and the only thing i got was some salsa for my wrap i made at home. So not only did i stay on budget but i also stayed on track. I was super proud of myself. I am actually kinda of eager to weigh in this week. I cant really be disappointed in what ever happens because the choices I am making are different and better and they are coming natuarlly. wow even just writing all that has made me alot happier. Im going to go finish my warm water with lemon watch my project runway and then off to bed. Tomorrow is friday and although i am not off till sunday i dont work on saturday till 6. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment