Tuesday, September 6, 2011

day 15: ankle deep in a tin of ice...

Hello friends, I know its been a few days. Im sorry i could not seem to find that five minutes to update you. So lets just jump right into it. When we left off it was the night before my big weigh in.. well the results are in and the total weight lost for last week is.... 4lbs. Yes that is correct four whole pounds. I was really excited about that I really have been feeling a change and its so nice to see that change on the scale as well. So other then the big weigh in the only other thing i have done is gone to disneyland. Which lead us to the above title. Well decided to head to disneyland on Monday for labor day. Knew it would be crowded but me and brad really didnt care. So woke up to thunder first of all, mostly because if its raining at disneyland crowds tend to stay away. Not the case however sunny and beautiful(little hot) and crowds in full. Thats okay tho still had a blast got on a TON of rides actually, however the down fall of the day was going on splash montain. Well got pretty wet and then these totally cute little sandals i bought a few weeks ago I have been wearing and have been very comfy, well add water, and they are not so comfy, infact all they did was rub against the balls of my feet and now i have two HUGE blisters on each of my feet. Its really cute, If any of you happen to pass threw macys today and see a young visual assistant hobbling around the store looking like a gimp, well that would have been me. Luckly I have an amazing manager who totally felt my pain and let me hang in the visual off(and do minimal walking) and get this adhesive off these huge towers we need. Now here i sit my feet half frozen. But thats okay, starting school on thursday and I know im 21 and everything and the first day of school jiters should be out of my system, but they are indeed not. Well I am off to bed(and remove my ice cubes i mean feet from its tin) goodnight all... wish me luck this week, hoping for another great number!!

No comments:

Post a Comment