Tuesday, December 6, 2011

this week...

hello beautiful people, so how are you doing today. I finally got my new reboks today. I am really excited got to break them in running/jogging/walking in the hills with th dogs and brad. SO so far this week if off to a good start, i have worked out really well, had my first big final today, it was an english final presentation which i totally nailed. My professor told me I should really try and major in marketing or journalism. Which was totally a compliment because both of things really interest me. SOO now I only have a spanish final, and my last global studies paper, which i found out today on my last two papers in global studies I got 100% and a 92%, not sooo bad if i do say so myself. So with that I am tired, I am going to bed early tonight so maybe I can actually wake up and jog tomorrow like I have been meaning to do for like 2 weeks now. GOODNIGHT =)

No comments:

Post a Comment