Thursday, December 8, 2011

LIFE IS AN EXPERINCE NOT A CHORE!!!

Hi guys, so I have a message I really want to pass on to everyone. So today for the oral part of my spanish final I got to sing "Deck the Halls" in spanish. It was kind of cool actually. That is not my message however, so my message to everyone is, Why do we treat our life like it is a chore? It isnt, and anyone who says they know anything about the god or the bible should know this. People complain about work, and trust me there are days where I would much rather be at home with the ones I love, but I am very blessed to have a job. And a job is meant to help you provide what you need. If you have what you need, then you can't really complain. There are so many road blocks that you will all face in your life, but if we all just sat down and said oh well, well where would this world be? I mean I have plenty of blessings in my life, but I could complain about plenty also, but if I did that my life would be so negative and so unenjoyable. Why dont people get that??? So many people forget those small things. I love my time i get with anyone, when me and brad get an extra 20 minutes driving in the car even if we aren't talking that time is so meaningful. Why don't we see that thought? I wish people would step back and see that, things could be so much worse. I heard a story on the news, where a bell ringer for the salvation army found a silver coin in their bucket, with that coin was a note, that said "this peice of silver is something  I have had for thirty years, I lost my jobs 30 months ago, my house is in forclosure, and I have no retirement left, but my life could be so much worse, and so many other people things much worse" wow that is so amazing. I think we should all realize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment