Tuesday, October 25, 2011

day 18: HMMM

So i do not have a fancy title today, mainly because much like the weather it was just a dreey day. I got to spend most of the day by my very specail man-friends side tho. He is doing alot better today, in case any one was worried. I really don't have much to say about today. I have been feeling like maybe im getting sick, which means I was not able to work out today, bummer. but i think tomorrow i might try and get out an maybe go for a hike or something. get outside and enjoy this cold weather. So thats really all I have tonight not that eventful. I am really sorry for anyone out there looking for some more. I dont have much to give tonight. But stay posted and I am sure tomorrow will be more eventful, I think on top of working out i might try and do some baking, since i will be home all day i will be homeworking, working out and baking, let me know if you would like to join me for any of the above :) have a great night everybody!

1 comment: