Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 23: yay its an update

hello friends or foes, which ever you fall under, How are you doing tonight? I hope your day was better then mine, and your night was as good as mine. I had a very bad day today, I have been very stressed out and just so lost as i had expressed before but then had some girl time with a great friend and then really worked some major stuff out. So that was very good. I'm still a little stressed out about school things but i think that is just to be expected. So last time i told you i was going to update on how my p90x dvds were going and they are going very well. i really like them, alot. they are hard and challenging but are broken up into ten minute periods so its totally do-able, i am really sore tonight and i know tomorrow I am going to be very sore and luckly tomorrow is my easier day and all i have to do is some nice yoga (im sure, its isnt going to be as easy I have convinced myself it will be, but thats okay) so thats pretty much everything I have for you guys tonight. Sorry i dont have a picture tonight but I am already in bed with the lights off and my man friends is ready to cuddle so i think he might have a small fit if i ask him to get up and turn the lights on so I can write in my blog. Just saying.Okay goodnight world see you in the next few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment