Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are you guys bringing me down??

so dont get me wrong, whenever any of you guys tell me I inspired you, or I helped to re-motivate you, that really makes me very happy. However, it is starting to kinda of upset me when I feel like the people I am trying to inspire just try to tear me down. And that is really all I have to say about that. As for my day I had a great workout, and if you are wondering what that beautiful picture is of, well that is my brand new betsey johnson slippers. Arent they amazing??? that is not even everything it got, I got like six pairs of earings and two necklaces and also a very pretty ring. So I am very excited. about all those things, I also can not believe I have the next two whole days off, I am thinking about trying to do something nice for bradley just cant decide what to do. so thats all for tonight. Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your not saying im the one tearing you down because I just want to support you and lift you up!! Your shoes are hot, I'm jealous lol

    ReplyDelete