Thursday, August 18, 2011

day 5: we all face some bumbs.

so in every relationships i think its pretty fair to say every relationship faces problems, it has ups and downs, but i think for me personally its when you face those downs that you really see what those ups really mean to you. I was giving someone relationship advice today, and it sort of made me laugh because it was the same advice i followed to try to show Brad how much i liked him, and to think of all those starting stages of our relationships. it makes me happy to know that not only have I watched myself grow so much as a person these last fews years but I have had someone there to push me to go further then i ever thought i could go and to be there to support me but also give me that chance to stand alone to succeed and fly or fail and fall(but then always pick me up) but thats not the point of the today. My whole point of this today was to say althought i have not yet taken my health change seriously yet, i have been noticing other parts of my life changing just this week, that makes me happy. oh and sorry no picture today, the computer has no webcam on it... LAME.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment