Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 7: new friends and new revelations,

WOW, day number 7. weekaversry!!! Okay on to the point, so I know I am actually writting early today. well thats because i have some serious things to say. I got to make a new friend today and it was really interesting when you think to that time when you meet someone for the first time. Do you even remember what thoughts race threw your mind? depending on the type of person you are, do you let the positive thoughts race right out of your head and hold onto all the negavtive one you have? or do you let the bad thoughts race out an hold onto those postivie thoughts? does anyone really follow the "dont judge a book by its cover" saying? i dont know. here is what i do know starting today. My new friend made me realize something today( see new friend you inspire me already) everyone really does struggle. It does not matter who you THOUGHT they were, everyone has these things they want to work on, most of the time they dont want us to see those issues, and why is that? Why is it that on top of the struggles we have already we then struggle to hide everything we are trying to do. Lets face it, we cant do everything on our own. We need our supports, and why should we want to do it alone? When you do something so amazing, when you accomplish something so great, dont you want to turn to someone special and say "LOOK WHAT I DID" and dont you want someone to tell you how great it was that you did that? I know I do.And you know what the people who want to see you do good are going to support you and are going to want to watch you succeed, and the people that dont want you to, well they are going to want to see you do it,probably becuase they could never do it themselves. Soo, here is my new plan, I am going to ask for support find people who can build me up and I can build up(alot of which i already have) I am going to celebrate the smallest things(like eating a great breakfast and lunch) and im going to be honest with what I can do and can accomplish and what I might fail at. Great monday if i do say so myself. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I like this one :) And I myself am going to find people who will help support me and build me up. You already have done so just in a matter of an hour! I'm always here to help motivate you and keep you on your game! As long as you help me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and how did you post a picture with it? I want to do that! lol

    ReplyDelete